Google Analytics 4 is the latest iteration from Google and it comes with AI-powered insight generation, granular data control, and combines data tracking across the web and mobile properties.
Here are the steps to set up Google Analytics 4 with your Tribe Community:
1. Click on Admin and then on Setup Assistant.
2. Click on Tag Installation
3. Add a Data Stream for your community if you don't already have one.
4. If you already have a Data Stream for your community site, click on the Data Stream.
5. Click on Global Site Tag to open up the script and copy the same.
6. Now you need to access the Advanced Settings area in the Theme Panel of your community and paste the code in the <head> section.
7. Verify the set up by checking the real-time view in Google Analytics.