Google reCAPTCHA app is an easy-to-use app that protects your community from spam registrations and malicious bots.
Once this app is configured correctly, a CAPTCHA challenge would appear on the community registration page and new members would be allowed to sign up after solving the challenge.
⚠️ This app works with reCAPTCHA v2.
Here are steps to configure reCAPTCHA app:
1. Install the reCAPTCHA app.
2. Register your site with Google reCAPTCHA (click on Admin Console).
3. Enter a label (own reference), select reCAPTCHA v2, and your community domain.
4. Once you click submit, Site Key and Secret key will be displayed.
5. Paste the Site Key and Secret Key in the reCAPTCHA app installed in your community.
6. Click update and verify that the registration page of your community shows CAPTCHA.
Got any questions? Send us a message at [email protected], or use the messenger on the bottom right-hand corner to start a conversation!