One of the superiorities of the Tribe community platform is the ability to install apps into your community. You are a few clicks away from installing an app that can completely change the functionality of your community. For example, you can install apps for Transaction, Virtual Currency, Social Login, Google Analytics, Slack, Telegram, and many more that gives you the ability to use your community as a multi-functional platform.
Only community admins can install/uninstall an app. To install/uninstall an app, follow the steps below:
1. Click on your profile picture and go to the Admin Settings.
2. On the left part of your Admin page, you will see there Apps. Click on it.
3. In this example, I chose Signup Wall to be installed on my community.
4. Click on the Install button, refresh your community, and the app should be installed immediately.
5. To uninstall an app, follow the same steps and you will see the "uninstall" button instead of the "install" button.
Got any questions? Send us a message at [email protected], or use the bottom right-hand corner widget to start a conversation!