One of the most powerful components of Tribe's platform is the ability to install both native and 3rd party apps for your community.
For example, you can install Tribe native apps such as a Sign Up Wall, reCAPTCHA, Virtual Currency, Reputation, or Social Login or 3rd party apps such as Google Analytics, Zapier, or SendGrid. Apps can completely transform the functional use case for your community, and the value it drives to your community members.
Below are instructions on how to browse, install, and enable Tribe native and 3rd party apps.
Note: only community admins can install / uninstall an app.
1. Click on your profile picture and go to the Admin Settings.
2. On the left part of your Admin page, you will see there Apps. Click on it.
3. In this example, I chose Signup Wall to be installed on my community.
4. Click on the Install button, refresh your community, and the app should be installed immediately.
5. To uninstall an app, follow the same steps and you will see the "uninstall" button instead of the "install" button.
Got any questions? Send us a message at [email protected], or use the bottom right-hand corner widget to start a conversation!