If the email notification option is enabled in the community, members will receive different notifications. Below are they type of notifications that a member will receive:
1. There is a new post published in the community, and
- You are following the author
- You are mentioned in the post
- The post is published in a "Groups" that you are member in too
-The post is tagged with the topic that you are following it
2. There is a new reaction to your post
- someone likes your post
- someone comments or replied to your posts
3. Someone follows your profile
4. Someone requests you to answer a question
5. If you are admin and someone just join to a group in your community
6. You are following a specific content and there is a new reaction to that content
To update the email notifications, you can follow these steps:
1. Click on your photo/avatar at the upper right corner and then choose Account Settings.
2. Choose Email & Notifications at the left-hand side menu.
3. Update your preferred settings and then hit the Save button to apply the changes.
Got any questions? Send us a message at [email protected], or use the bottom right hand corner widget to start a conversation!