We appreciate your trust in Tribe and we always make sure all our customers are getting the best experience from Tribe. We offer 14 days of free trial so our users can try the product before making any purchase.
If you want a refund, contact us by sending an email to [email protected] first. If you’re looking to close your Tribe account, you may be able to consider downgrading to our free plan.
When is a refund eligible?
- If you were just charged for your new month, but you meant to cancel, we're happy to refund that charge.
- If you forgot to cancel your monthly plan, we'll give you a full refund up to the last 3 months with if you had no active members.
- If you've purchased an annual plan within the past 30 days, we'll offer you a full refund.
When is a refund not eligible?
- If you have purchased a monthly plan and you have more than 10 members in your community, we do not offer you the refund.
- If you’ve purchased an annual plan and it's over 30 days old, we do not offer refunds past the 30 day point.
At the end of the day, every situation is unique. Don't hesitate to contact us. We'll do our best to make things right.